- Bedenik, K. & Binder C. R. (2011). The role of actors in the transition towards energy self-sufficient regions: the case of Güssing, Austria. RESS Conference: Changing the Energy System to Renewable Energy Self-Sufficiency, Freiburg, Germany, Zentrum für erneuerbare Energien, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg. (published)
- Bedenik, K. & Binder C. R. (2012). Operationalization of an agent-based model of householders´ decisions concerning energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy sources. 8th Conference of the European Social Simulation Association. Salzburg, Austria. (published)
- Hecher, M., Vilsmaier U. & Binder C. R. (2012). Combining material flow analysis and actor analysis to characterise the development of energy regions in Austria. MFA-ConAccount Section Conference: Socio-economic metabolism, Darmstadt, Germany. (accepted)
- Hecher, M., Vilsmaier U., Akhavan, R., Binder C.R. (2013). Combining material flow and actor analysis to characterize the development of energy regions in Austria. Energy Policy (in preparation).
- Bedenik. K., Popp M., von Streit A., Binder C.R. (2013). Elements of home-builders´ and houseowners' decision-making in building and renovation projects with focus on the resulting energy efficiency of dwellings. Energy and Environment Research (in preparation).
- Goetz A., Knoeri C., Hecher M., Binder C.R. (2014). A dynamic modelling approach of the building stock in two Austrian energy regions. Energy and Buildings (in preparation).